How do you restore black plastic car trim? Cleaning restoring black car trim is easier than ever due to new products on the market. Not only do products exist that allow you to protect black car trim at the same time you wax your car, but if your black trim pieces have become dull and faded, there are amazing products that are guaranteed to restore the black trim on your car to look better than new, and do so with little follow-up maintenance.
If you would like to hear why your plastic’s fade listen to this episode of the auto detailing podcast with Chris West:
The following recommendations are true trim restorer’s not quick fixes that will make the plastic return to its former old dried out self after its first bath.
- Ideal for restoring, conditioning and protecting and originally black surfaces such as: bumpers, trim, mirrors, mud flaps, seals, running boards and more.
- It doesn’t just restore black surfaces – it gives them a rich, dark finish.
- Treated surfaces feel clean, not greasy.
- With Proper Maintenance will last many months.
- Restores Any Color Auto Plastic Trim
- Rich And Longer Lasting Appearance
- Effectiveness Improves With Continued Use
- No Harmful Dyes Or Colorants